The warranty covers original flaws or faults such as hidden and/or technical faults of the product that have occurred before delivery. The customer is expected to use the product that follows the standard usage of the item and according to the recommendations given on the installation manual and product descriptions. The following are the conditions in which you are expected to use the products.
- You need to use the products as advised on our website, the box and/or installation manual.
- The temperature of the environment must be between -20⁰ C and +30⁰ C for LED bulbs.
- The temperature of the environment must be between -30⁰ C and +45⁰ C for LED tubes and all other bulbs.
- The air humidity must be below 80%.
- There should be 10 mm space around the light bulb and/or fixture.
- You may switch the product on/off a maximum of 50.000 times.
- The voltage may not differ more than 10% from 230V.